Friday, March 1, 2013

Bloggiversary!

Yes, it's been one year that I've been maintaining this blog.  This isn't the anniversary itself, though.  I had to be weird and start the blog on February 29, so it doesn't have an anniversary this year.

So what have I learned in a year in the blogosphere? 
  • I surprised myself at how much and how regularly I can write.
  • Based on Blogger's stats, people browsing Russian pharmacy sites have a strange interest in my life.
  • If I had signed up to put ads on the site, I could have made two or three dollars by now.
  • I'm wordiest in early evening.
  • It's surprising how much you can type on a touch-screen keyboard.
  • I'm the only person in the world who can't figure out how to import pictures from Google Drive.
  • Blogging seems more natural for me than Tweeting.
  • It takes more than a year of blogging to get a book or movie deal.
Thanks everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment