Friday, September 7, 2012

Drop the Top!

You know what bugs me?  People who drive around in convertibles on sunny days with the top up.  It seems like I've seen a lot of them lately.  What are they thinking?  To have a convertible, they had to spend thousands of dollars extra on their car, and suffer on cold days.  Yet they don't take advantage of it.  I could understand if this were California, and you could assume they just didn't feel like driving with the top down today.  But this is in Canada, where you can only use the convertible for a few months a year.  If you're not going to use it on warm days in September, why did you buy a convertible?  Just to rub it in the fact that you - unlike everyone else - could put the top down, you just don't feel like it.

See, that's how you can tell I'm a real blogger:  my mid-life crisis doesn't make me buy a convertible, it makes me complain about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment