Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Smartphoning It In

I was going to write a post here, but there seems to be an embargo against producing any new content in a communication medium this time of year.  One is only allowed to produce retrospectives and best-of lists.  What am I supposed to do, my ten most obscure post titles?

Well, they do have some stats here at blogger let's see what we can do.  Here are my most popular posts of the year (and thus all time):

  1. Keep Calm and Something Ironic
  2. Prodigious Firestarters
  3. I Think You Can Read 'Bout Dyson
  4. Katy Perry doesn't get Demographics
  5. Beeb Fever
  6. Olympic Butthole Surfers
  7. How Not to Look Foolish on the Internet
  8. Jason Lets Slip His Quaint Media Experience
  9. Cracking the Maclean's Code
  10. Hockey Night in the Eastern Bloc

No comments:

Post a Comment