Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If Everyone Else Had A Hammer

There are many things I don't understand about apartment living.  Today I'm wondering: what is with the hammering?  I find I often hear someone hammering something into the wall.  It doesn't go on all the time, you understand.  But I've had to hammer something into the walls maybe once a year, that doesn't nearly account for how often I hear people pounding the walls.

At least I'm assuming it's hammering.  I know, you're thinking that it could be, um, another activity that may cause furniture (among other things) to bang into walls.  I've thought of that, and given that I don't hear any of the associated noises, I'm assuming that's not it either.  So what could it be?  Do other people have way more art hanging on their walls than I do?  Does someone enjoy a carpentry hobby in their one or two bedroom apartment?

No comments:

Post a Comment