Thursday, September 1, 2016

Millennial

It's my thousandth post! So I'll take the opportunity to look back on what I've been writing about all this time.  Unleash the spreadsheets!


Sports, technology, politics.  Yes, that sounds like me.  But which sports?

Really, I wrote about cricket once? But it's not surprising that I spent so much time complaining about hockey.

Wow, Blackberry takes a beating here too.  But the others do seem to be in proportion to how much I use them.

TV ads are the real king of media. And comic strips made the list; that was when I still had a physical newspaper.

Again, why did I block about the fifties? And of course, the oughts still haven't become a real topic of nostalgia.

I guess that's about right for the last few years.

Didn't see that one coming.  Of course, mostly those posts were complaining about pop-culture.

See mom and dad, the degree came in handy after all.

Another big surprise, and those Baby Boomer posts weren't even all complaints.

Yikes! I've contributed to the centre-of-the-universe syndrome.  Of course, the Toronto posts were inflated by the Rob Ford Era.

Okay, there was a bit of bah-humbugishness in those Christmas posts.

Not surprising that the most popular countries were my own, the noisy neighbours, my family's origin, and then the places that are usually in the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment