Monday, November 9, 2015

Still Writing

I'm having computer problems, so it's not as easy to log in and write. But I thought I'd check in and prove I'm still alive. I guess I should at least say something thoughtful, so, um...um...centaurs - are there female centaurs? You never see pictures of them. I know, that's because centaurs are usually depicted as not wearing clothes, so that gives the artist a challenge.

Is this sexist? The male centaurs are essentially naked and we just accept that. Okay, they also have the advantage that we can't really see their private parts very well. Wait, are their genitals between their back or front legs? That's a separate issue.

But mermaids/mermen give us a precedent that half-animals may keep their animal parts unclothed. Of course, mermaids usually have a tasteful bikini top, so centauresses could do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment