Saturday, May 7, 2016

These Reboots Are Made For Talking

I just saw a headline that excitedly told me "The Interview with the Vampire reboot is happening." I'm left wondering, how is that a surprise for anyone? There are reboots everywhere, targeting properties new and old. I just assume that reboots are happening unless I've heard otherwise. I assume there's a Misfits of Science reboot in the works, because I haven't heard any contradictory reports.

(Pause while I check if there really is a Misfits of Science reboot, because that would be awesome.)

But seriously, is anyone rebooting Reboot? That would be good too. Oh look, there is one. That should teach me that when I make silly claims to emphasize points, I should actually follow through, because the world is always more extreme than I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment